Brian Knepp of Raintree Graphics
1. Tell us about your business; and what is your business philosophy?
I’ve worked for Raintree Graphics Printing and Mailing Solutions since 2008. Raintree Graphics specializes in fast, affordable, high quality printing products like postcards, pocket folders, brochures, business cards and flyers. We also handle bulk mailings and I’m also a graphic designer and love to make my customer’s printing projects look the best that they possibly can. My business philosophy is to figure out the best possible solution for my clients, even if that means getting a reduced cost sale, or no sale at all.
2. Why are you passionate about your commitment to United Way’s Community Investment Fund?
I feel that giving a helping hand to the community we work and play in every day is something everyone should do. Gainesville has given me a career and the opportunity to give back is a no-brainer.
3. What is something interesting or surprising that most people don’t know about you?
I’m a huge craft beer fan and I hope to one day open up my own brewery. I usually brew a new 5 gallon batch almost every month.
4. What would your older self tell your younger self?
Slow down, take better care of your body, stretch more!
5. What is your favorite quote?
"Just keep on keepin’ on."