Dear Future Impact Partner,
We are delighted to hear of your interest in United Way of North Central Florida’s (UWNCFL) Impact Partnership. UWNCFL strives to be the number one trusted choice in charitable giving in north central Florida. On behalf of our donors, thank you for your interest in joining our efforts to transform lives in Alachua, Bradford, Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy and Union counties.
Since 2013, UWNCFL changed its funded model to focus on strategic investments in the most impactful programs serving the educational, health, financial stability and immediate needs of people living in our region. We currently have 37 Impact Partners operating 33 Community Investment funded programs.
Both the New Impact Partner application process and the Community Investment Fund application process are managed by the Community Investment Council (CIC). The CIC consists of up to 30 community members representing a diverse set of backgrounds, career expertise and skills who determine new Impact Partnerships and make funding recommendations to the board of directors.
PLEASE NOTE: You must first be an Impact Partner and serve as an Impact Partner for a minimum of six months before you are eligible to apply for Community Investment Funds.
To begin your application, please complete the following:
- Explore our Impact Partner page to see who our partners are, as well as which agency programs are currently Funded Impact Partner programs.
- Download our Nonprofit Toolkit, which includes more information on becoming an Impact Partner and our Impact Partner Policies and Procedures manual. (Currently in the process of being revised and updated.)
- Register for eCImpact and submit your application
- Scroll to the bottom of page and click the green button to “Create Your Agency Account”
- Select the “2019 UW Impact Partner Process” link on the left
- Answer all questions and upload all requested documents in the following forms:
- Agency Profile and Narrative
- Community Impact Partner Compliance Review
- Certification Documents
For questions or additional information, please contact Amber Miller at 352-333-0856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.