United Way of North Central Florida partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
In fiscal year 2019, more than 10,500 North Central Florida residents saved approximately $677,197 on their prescription medications. Through this partnership, we have helped promote the free, easy to use Familywize Prescription Discount Card, which has helped more than 4.5 million Americans save more than $290 million on their prescriptions.
THE SINGLECARE PRESCRIPTION SAVINGS CARD:
- Always free to use by everyone--just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
- Works whether you're insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
HOW DO I GET A CARD?
- Contact United Way at (352) 331-2800
- Download and print a card
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
DRUG PRICE LOOKUP TOOL:
You can check the SingleCare price on your prescriptions by using the free Price Look-up Tool below or by going to SingleCare.com or by downloading the free SingleCare mobile app. Simply enter the drug name, dosage, and zip code to find the lowest price at a nearby pharmacy.
HOW IT WORKS:
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their local pharmacist every time they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Members can use their cards as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members' prescriptions and shared with friends.