Rachel Espetia, Client Relations at The Berman Law Group
1. Tell us about your business; and what is your business philosophy?
The Berman Law Group is a full-service law firm. We have experienced attorneys representing clients in a wide range of practice areas, including family law, business litigation, employment law, immigration, personal injury, estates and trusts, mediation, criminal defense, appellate, real estate, and insurance claims.
People generally use attorneys when something major is happening in their lives. My business philosophy is to provide excellent customer service and legal services so our clients can transition through these times as seamlessly as possible.
2. Why are you passionate about your commitment to United Way’s Community Investment Fund?
Our firm is passionate about giving back to the community because United Way’s Community Investment Fund provides that opportunity by helping people with housing, food security, and education for children.
3. What is something interesting or surprising that most people don’t know about you?
I love tacos and traveling!
4. What would your older self say to your younger self?
Success requires growth from failure.
5. What’s your favorite quote?
“Do the right thing, do the best you can, always show people you care.”