Founded in summer 2014, the Small Business Partner program is focused on uniting small businesses within a six-county service area through investing in United Way of North Central Florida. Through United Way, small businesses support more than 30 nonprofit programs providing services in health, education, financial stability and immediate needs. Since its inception, the small business partner program has raised more than half a million dollars for our community.
Why become a Small Business Partner?
Small Business Leadership Council
The Small Business Leadership Council is comprised of active, dedicated Small Business Partners who attend regular meetings, provide insights into diverse areas, build bridges to the community and empower Small Business Partners to further connect with the goals of United Way of North Central Florida. The Council oversees three subcommittees focused on events, stewardship and recruitment. If you’re an active Small Business Partner and are interested in serving on a committee, please contact Amber Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352) 333-0856.
Your 2019 – 2020 Small Business Leadership Council:
- Chris Floyd, Insight Insurance Group, Events Chair
- Jeri Banta, Earthwise Pet Supply, Stewardship Chair
- Walter Rubiera, The Walter Agency, Recruitment Chair
- Becky Raymond, ServPro Alachua County West
- Carol Doak, Mini Maid
- Kevin Spellicy, Campbell Spellicy Engineering
- Kim Wolfmeyer, Wolf Security Systems
- Lisa Magary, Celebrate Primary Care
- Scott Schroeder, Liquid Creative Studios
- Matt Donovan, Immediate-Past Chair
Our Premium Partners:
Special thanks to all of our Premium Small Business Partners for their commitment to the success of United Way’s Small Business Partner Program. Their additional gift supports Small Business Partner events.